On-Site Capabilities to Enhance Your Reliability
TFC’s lubrication specialists, including outage and turnaround specialists, are ready to help assess, design, implement, and manage a world-class lubrication excellence program for you and your facility. Based on your needs and objectives, the TFC team can assist you with everything from design and initial lubrication project implementation to on-site inspections by trained and certified lubrication technicians. Services include:
- Contamination control
- Emergency water and particulate removal services
- Initial fill services
- Oil system preventative maintenance
- Reclamation equipment rentals
Regular inspection and cleaning of all types of oil systems is required to combat wear, oxidation, and the build-up of foreign particles. Depending on your specific application, operating temperatures, and environment, recommended service intervals can range from three to five years.
To ensure the reliability of your equipment for the long haul, TFC can develop a lubrication excellence program customized for your facility that takes care of oil system inspections, cleaning, and lubricant purification. Results include reduced lubrication-related failures that capture real-time cost savings and increase your production.
As part of the Lubrication Excellence Program, TFC will work with you to:
- Recommend and assist in implementing lubrication best practices
- Inspect critical oil systems and make recommendations for enhancing system reliability
- Help coordinate preventative maintenance services during outages
- Provide after-action reports that document the benefits delivered as a result of the program
Initial Fill Services
TFC provides initial fill filtration services for new equipment installation. New equipment can be contaminated with particles left over from its manufacturing or introduced during the installation process. Performing oil filtration upon initial installation can significantly reduce the contamination in your oil circulation systems and related piping.
As part of the initial fill service, TFC will:
- Determine OEM specifications on your equipment and recommend the optimal lubricant
- Establish and ensure oil cleanliness specifications prior to start-up
- Perform vacuum dehydration and in-line dialysis filtration as needed
- Analyze and document the baseline data and system cleanliness
Reclamation Equipment Rentals
If facility shut-down is not practical (or possible) in your circumstance, TFC offers a variety of purification and filtration skids for rental. These reclamation equipment rentals allow you to continue operating while simultaneously addressing areas of contamination.
TFC lubrication technicians will work with your personnel to:
- Define the root cause of contamination and develop a long-term solution
- Propose reclamation equipment options to maintain cleanliness until repairs are completed
- Manage on-site delivery, set up, and operational training of equipment
- Provide service contracts on all rental equipment to ensure optimal equipment performance